Blogging Buddies #2 : Interviewing Miss Misfit

May 13, 2012

 This blogging buddies activity was really fun, and I'm really thankful for modernbuttercup for coming up with it! Miss Misfit is pretty much the coolest chick on the PLANET! Our task today, was to interview our partners and post an entry about it, So here I go!


VSS: Why did you decided to become a librarian? What is the appeal for you?

ML: Becoming a librarian was kind of an accident. I started working at my local library when I was 19-years-old because I needed a job and I kinda just got sucked in. That's what librarians do, lure you in once you've walked through the door.

Honestly, I do different things everyday (Story times, arts and crafts, collection development, etc) and I love that.


VSS: Are you a gamer? What are a few of your favorite games?

ML: I'm not a hardcore gamer, but I do love me some video games. 

I love all of the Just Dance games, You Don't Know Jack, just about anything Mario (World, Kart, Party, etc.), Little Big Planet, Super Smash Bros and trivia based games.

VSS: What is your favorite Genre to read?

ML: I like Chick Lit and Chuck Palahniuk novels.

VSS: What is the craziest thing you've seen people do in a library?

ML:I've seen people passed out drunk, caught people having sex, etc. Lots of weird stuff happens in public libraries.

VSS: What is the weirdest book title you've ever come across?

ML: I can't think of one off the top of my head but romance novels have some pretty ridiculous titles.

VSS: Who is your favorite actor/Actress?

ML: I don't really have one. I don't really pay attention that the actual actors.

VSS: If you could be any book character, who would you choose and why?


ML: Maybe Alice from Alice in Wonderland because I'd love to see and deal with some of that craziness.


Mistress out,
Spokhette



Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.