Let freedom ring

May 9, 2012

 I don't know about you, but I am ridiculously excited about the upcoming summer. My last exam is tomorrow morning, and the paper that's due with it? Oh yeah, I'm done.  I can now RELAX! I just feel like Superman came down and lifted this HUGE rock off my shoulders. I am finally FREE! So this is what I'm up too. My essay that I'm turning in tomorrow.
My Final Paper for Christian Ethics, Due tomorrow at 8:30 am Sharp!


My Cousin and I on opening night of her school's production of Suessical.

My current Work In Progress, while Watching BUFFY!

My snack. BW3's is delicious!!

Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.