What I bought: Jo-ann's

May 30, 2012

I was enjoying my day off and was on the road, and we (I, my sister and my mother) decided to drop me off at the new Jo-ann's that just opened up and then go over to Gamestop. Now, when I say this place is huge is an understatement. This place is GINORMOUS! I nearly got lost. Twice. I just wanted to set up a cot in the back corner and live there, I really really didn't want to leave, but I don't think they would have taken kindly to a squatter so I decided to keep looking around.
The prettiest Blue yarn I've ever seen!

The inside of my shopping cart before I got to the cash register. 

My spoils from both Jo-anns and Gamestop.

The Knitting bible and Catherine! I can't wait to get started!

Velcro, trim, ribbon and needles.

Lace ribbon for 1.99 per spool! YAY TEAM!

New Knitting book to add to collection, 2 new crochet hooks and new seam needles.

The inside of my shopping bag when I got home!
-Red criss Cross Ribbon
-Orange lace trim
-Red lace trim
-White criss cross Ribbon
-4 Velcro strips
-PRetty Trim! for 50 cents!
-New Project ideas (5)
-New Crochet Needles ( H + I)
-Metal Sewing Crochet needles (YAY!)
-Catherine for Ps3~ Only waited an entire year to play this game so excited!
-My Diana. (Forgot about her didn't ya?)


Mistress Out,
SpokhRockette

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.