Outings with Spokhrockette: Boating

May 30, 2012

 My mother, sister and I went to the park a little while ago, and decided to take a pedal boat out onto the water. It was nice, other that the overwhelming feeling that I was going to fall out and drown, or be so tired that we would be stranded out there with no food or clean water to drink and perish an unknown historian of unknown potential. I tend to flip out when I am close to doing something that can end in disaster. Like drowning in a local park, I watch crime shows, I know it happens all the time... But my sister and mother were oblivious and you know what they say, I just wish I could be part of the bliss. Here are some of the pictures, my mother took.



































Mistress out,
~Spokhrockette~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.