Handheld Mistress #6: Professor Layton loves Golden Apple Pie.

May 13, 2012

So I know I haven't written in a while. That's what happens when you are a college sophomore. You lose track of all sense of time and direction. Now School is out, and it almost feels like a dream. Like its just a glorified weekend and school will be back on Monday. Except that it won't, School is over for the entire SUMMER! Granted, I'll probably be working my fingers to the bone, finishing things that fell to the wayside during the school year, and as a waitress at my job, but I plan on having some fun too. I might even take a lincesure class this summer.

 Usually, I only write for this segment when I have a reason, and this time I've got two!!! Reason number one, I have finally solved...Professor Layton and the Curious Village!!! Lock Stock and barrel. I was so excited, and I hate it when this happens. When you get done with something and are so excited that you're dying to tell someone, and you look at your phone to text/call someone and its like 4 or 5 in the morning...Same thing happened when I finished Scott Pilgrim V.S. The World for Playstation...It was sadness until I fell asleep on the couch.  Here are some really cool pictures from my triumph!














 Reason #2 Yesterday, My New Dsi arrived in the mail!!




Isn't she so CUTE?!?!


 That's it for now, but since it's summer expect more frequent updates. I see games Galore in my immanent future. 

Mistress out.

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.