What are you thankful for?

November 23, 2015

Hey Gang!

 With Thanksgiving literally in less than five days, I wanted to tell you guys what I'm thankful for this year. This year has been pretty great honestly, and I would like to use this post to highlight the awesomeness that has occurred this year. So lets just get right to it!!

5. My relationship with Alex. On the 7th, Alex and I had our two year anniversary. I am so fortunate to have found someone who fits with me like the missing piece to my life's puzzle. Plus he makes me laugh, what more do you need?

4. Being close to my family. Even though, I have my own little place, I'm still not to far away
from my family to where I can't just pop by and go see them. I love that my family is all in one place, because they mean the World to me.




3. Having my own mode of transportation. I started driving late, I was already twenty-one. Having a car, is the equivalent to pure freedom for me. Being able to wake up and decide that I want to go somewhere, and then get in my car and actually go? It's an undescribeable feeling, and if you don't know about it, I suggest getting your own mode of transportation to see how it feels.




2.  My Cats. If you guys weren't aware, I have two cats. An Orange Tiger named Geronimo (Male) and a Grey Striped Fluffy Cat Which I'm pretty sure is part Manecoon named Kahn (Female). They are so adorable and cuddly and I just love them to pieces. They meet me at the door when I come home from work and they snuggle me before I leave. They're just the bees Knees.





1. Being healthy and alive for another year.  This is the big one. I may not be rich, and my life may not be perfect, but without this, I couldn't have the other four things I'm thankful for. I thank whoever is up there, thats looking out for me, and is blessing me with another day to spend with Alex, and My Cats and My Family.


What are you guys thankful for? Tell me below, or on Twitter!! Also don't forget to enter the giveaway for Batgirl Issues 36-40! There's Still 8 more days to enter!!!

 Stay Nerdy,

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.