Favorite Films of 2016

December 31, 2016

Hey Gang!

 Almost complete! Today Film, and Tomorrow Comics! I know it's a Saturday, but I couldn't leave Comics out! They're my bread and butter. I watched quite a few films this year, my wallet was telling me while I was outlining this post, but I will only be mentioning a few. I also realized that I liked these films so much that every single one mentioned has a post dedicated to it, so this will be supa short. lets GO! I am literally dying for the new year to start, c'mon 2017!!

- Now You See Me Pt. 2: Really needs no introduction or review. I have an entire post dedicated to it, along with outfit details. I loved it so much I went and bought the blu-ray. I have a ps3 and a ps4, wanna know how many blu-rays I own? 3 I own 3. I love the characters in this one, they were so fleshed out this time. I love that all the holes in the first film are fleshed out and filled in the sequel. Sometimes Sequels leave a little to be desired, but I think this one did well, and my favorite part is the card scene.

- Return of the Caped Crusaders: As a ginormous fan of 66' Batman view this vid for more, I absolutely had to see this movie when it came out. I absolutely loved it, of course there were a few issues, but nothings perfect right? If you wanna know more, you can read my review here. 



- Star Trek Beyond: My namesake. Need I say more? This movie made me cry, for all my feels, you can read the HUGE post I dedicated to it.



- Batman: Bad Blood: Other than an amazing Taylor Swift Parody. This animated film broke some barriers. The first time we saw Batwing animated, and can we talk about how he's named after the apendage of the bat, like he couldn't become his own person? The only Character of Color? Come better D.C.  Also, the introduction of Batwoman, a spattering of humor, but we only got a peak at these two, I need more D.C. I need more. Heres a full review. 


- Zootopia: A Masterpiece. This film gave me all the feels, and only made me more adamant about demanding a safe place. Here's the full review. 


- Little Witch Academia: Before this, I'd never seen anything from Trigger, but I am a woman obsessed. I watched both short films, but I definitely need more. My favorite Character is Sucy and she has already climbed to nearly the top of my Cosplay list. I NEED to wear her to a convention, perhaps I'll unveil her for C2E2, if you'd like to read the full review, it can be found here.


What Films are on your re-watch list for 2016? Lets talk about them on Twitter!

 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.