Nerdette Minute #43 : The Drak Pack

March 30, 2017

Hey Gang!

 I'm so sorry guys, time has really been getting away from me these last two weeks. The Spring Season is just a little too crazy for me to handle right now. So I'm knocking posts from Monday, Wednesday and Friday to Just Monday, Thursday and Friday. Thursday will be the Youtube video for the week!


 I'm talking about the awesomeness that is Drak Pack today on Nerdette Minute! A cheesy 80's cartoon about Descendants of movie monsters fighting crime against an organization of generally rotten enterprises!



If you liked this video don't forget to give me a thumbs up to show me that you like this kind of content!!

 Bloglovin | Twitter | Instagram | Youtube | Twitch Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.