Cars and Barns

January 18, 2013

 Yesterday, My dad and I went on a car hunt. It was supposed to be the whole family and  the day was supposed to be spent on the road to Milan Indiana to purchase a plymouth breeze. But my father didn't want me to get a car from a private owner. Then My sister and My mom fell ill, and so My dad and I headed out. We headed out all the way to SmallField and began our search. Alas, in order for it to be done my dad's way, I have to keep saving up money because I don't have enough. So I did not come home with a car yesterday, but Damn I had a fun time out with my pops.

On Our journey We discovered many ridiculous things, that had us laughing all day long.

- No one prices their cars, and the one's that do are WAY out of my price range.

- Carl's Fine Cars, can't exactly decide whether they sell barns or cars.



- We went on a ghost hunt for Trollbeads, which is like a brand, haha not an actual place. We walked all the way around Jungle Jim's.

- This Beautiful Sunset I saw, on the way home. 



 For the record, I don't car that I didn't purchase a car, and I don't care that it might be a bit of an issue working to get one, but I got to spend a whole day with my father, who I don't get to see often, because we work all the time, and we argue like cats and dogs, because we're so much alike.

Thanks for reading,
Mistress Out,
~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.