A Day in B.Mont

January 14, 2013






 Friday, I went with My mom and lil sis out to breakfast with an old family friend. We had Ihop, Saw my Grandfather unexpectedly and did a little Hancock Fabrics Shopping. B.Mont's Hancock's was HUGE! It rivaled C.Rain's Jo-ann's, which was pretty legit. It only had two workers though, so unless they like to work people like bake n Steak, maybe there isn't a lot of business going on over there apparently.  Everything was on Sale!~ Even the Clearance was on sale! All of the fabric I bought was 60-90% off!! I bought the buttons because I have some new cardigan designs I've been working on.

Thanks For Reading,
Mistress Out,
 ~Spokhette!~

P.S. Don't forget to check out my new website for all updates!!

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.