D.I.Y.: Nail Tutorial : Purple Dipped Yoshi Eggs

January 2, 2013


 Welcome to the new year Gang!
I thought I would start of the year right. With a little bit more free time then I'm used to I can use it for a whole slew of trial and error. Welcome to my newest project. If you are a nerd, or even a gamer I'm sure you've met Yoshi. Mario's Dino pal. Yoshi has eggs that are green with white dots all over them, they're the cutest things imaginable. So I thought, what if they got dipped in purple paint? And Voila! This Nail Tutorial was born and lucky for you guys its super EASY!

 

Finished Products!!!


Tools of the Trade


Base Coat


Second Coat

Step One: Paint Whole Nail Mint.

Step Two: Paint Whole Nail with Clear Coat.

Step Three: Paint Top half nail Purple.

Step Four: Paint Whole nail with Clear Coat.

Step Five: Paint Small squares of White polish in odd places.

Step Six: Paint Whole Nail with Clear Coat.

*IMPORTANT* LET POLISH DRY BETWEEN EACH STEP!!!!!

Send me the photos if you guys decide to try this, I can't wait to see the different takes on them. 

Thanks for Reading,
Mistress Out,
~Spokhette!~


2 comments

  1. Cute! Nice blog hun!!

    Sabrina
    http://thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh Thanks! And Thanks you so much for the follow! I hope you like the new posts coming VSS's Way! Thanks for Reading!

      Delete

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.