Mama, and a night of grubbin.

January 24, 2013

 Tuesday, My friends and I went out to eat and to go see Mama. A Guillermo Del Torro film, Mama wasn't scary, but it was creepy as all get out. I was a huge fan of Pan's Labirynth when it came out, so I already knew I was going to enjoy this movie. And for the most part I did, Lately, II've been very disappointed in endings for the last couple of movies I've seen. Skyfall, Looper, Mama, all of the endings dissapointed me, the only one that I even kind of liked was Breaking Dawn 2.  I'm hoping its just a phase, I want to go see Gangster Squad, and I just really hope they don't disappoint me, I mean they have me so hype with Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone.
  There are reasons Why I am a planning mastermind, its not because I'm controlling or manipulative, its because I know what can happen when there are no plans. Everything can just fall into chaos, and its ok because there is nothing trying to reign it in, and I for one am not a fan of chaos. I set things up in advance and early so nothing else can get in the way. I give ample time for everyone to get there, before going to dinner, and 2 out of 5 were late. I just don't understand the point of planning if no one is listening.





I've Started Video logging again. To keep updated, make sure you subscribe to the youtube channel.

Thanks for reading, 
Mistress Out,
~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.