New Products For Doux Intoxicatie

January 16, 2013

Gabs has her crocheting and knitting groove back. I know I hadn't written about my needle crafts in a while but now you don't have despair. Because the shop is back on course! I finally finished Three of my commissions. Two "Rasta" Hats and Scarves. The First time I'd repeated a pattern. It turned out pretty well I think, and my "winter wonderland" hat and Scarf set. Both hat + Scarves sets are available in the Shop now!! Catch them before Winter is Gone ok?!


Thanks for Reading,
Mistress Out,
~Spokhette!~

1 comment

  1. The Hats and Scarves looks quite cute.Thank you for sharing the product news.
    By the way, i am also a blogger .Would you please join my site on blogspot? I will follow you as well.
    Thank you.
    dreamwedding4me.blogspot.com

    4myfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.