Learn About Me: Movie Title Cards

April 19, 2013

  Unless you guys have not been paying attention, you know that I LOVE MOVIES!! My father, the king of deals, discovered that the Blockbuster in our neighborhood is closing down, and where there's a business closing there's a building full of deals. I didn't really get any movies because they didn't have any that interested me. But What I found fascinating, is that they had these cardboard cards with movie covers on them, and they had shelves and shelves of them. So, I plopped down in front of them and started looking for ones that interested me. I found quite a few, so here's the collection I've amassed, I know I'm weird, but that's one of the things you love about me. 


Do you guys collect things, that other people might find weird? Tell me about it on Twitter or down in the comments!

Thanks for reading!
Mistress Out,
~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.