Sponsor Vulcan Sugar and Spice!

August 5, 2013


Hey Gang!
 Its a whole new month! And you know what that means? Sponsorship time!! I haven't really been keeping up with the blog and that's no ones fault but my own but do not fear! Vulcan Sugar and Spice is slowly gaining its way back to its former glory! Which is why its a perfect time to hop onto the bandwagon! Sponsoring Vulcan Sugar and Spice gives me that little umph that I need to expand! Plus You're also getting your name out there its giving us both a helping hand! And if you haven't already realized, I love helping people! Its a win win for us all!

For more info, please Click the photo! or visit Spokhette.blogspot.com/sponsor

Hope to hear from you soon!

Yours Truly,
~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.