Youtube Preview: Massive Makeup Haul

August 28, 2013

 Now I know I've been getting back into the groove of things here at VSS, but I know for a fact that it has literally been forever since the last time I blogged about makeup. That's not becuase I don't like it anymore, or that I have stopped doing it, its just been literally forever since I've written about it, but don't worry, I am back and better than ever! I've even recorded a new VIDEO! But here's a sneak peak of all the cool stuff I talk about! Make sure you guys check the youtube video soon! I'll be uploading the video Thursday. * fingers Crossed*



  • CoverGirl: Ink It #230 Black Ink Eyeliner
  • Nyx: Gel Liner and Smudger GLS03 Danielle (teal)
  • Nyx: Studio Liquid Liner: SLL 105 Extreme Green
  • NYX: Studio Liquid Liner: SLL 108 Extreme Pink
  • Too Faced : Cat Eye Kit
  • Maybelline New York: The Colossal Cat Eyes Mascara #233
  • Maybelline New York: The Colossal Volume Express #230

'Til Next time,

~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.