Haul: Snapbacks and Purse Upgrades

August 26, 2013


 Hey guys!
So I thought I would drop by and show you guys whats been happening on the style front of the blog.  I haven't really been up to anything crazy, but every now and again I do pick up a few things. I finally got a tripod so I can start taking outfit photos again, but in the meantime, I can introduce you to my snapback obsession. If you've been following my instagram, you will have already seen these, but since not a lot of people are, I thought I would put them up on here as well. Ever since I was little I've always owned a snapback. But since heading up to Columbus to go see D-Pryde and actually procuring one for myself, I have been absolutely itching for more and more.
  Thursday I fulfilled that itch by purchasing two more from Spencer's during their buy one get one 50% off! It was so difficult to make my decision! I literally stood there for like a whole half an hour pacing back and forth to try and figure out which one's I wanted. The clerk came back to me like 12 different times and I still hadn't made a decision. There were so many choices, but a lot of them had that ugly mesh back that I hate with a passion. And All the ones I gravitated towards were about the same color. Black and green, and I already had one of those. They had a whole bunch of Mario, the boyish Tapout. and wiz Khalifa, but they didn't have any Mac Miller, they only had mario, but no other characters, they had transformer stuff but no decepticon stuff, I can't be a good guy all the time.
  I decided on Scooby-Doo and Adventure Time. I also got a brand new bag, I loved my pink one but it was definitely time for something new, when your bag is nothing but zipped pockets and 90% of them don't zip anymore its more than likely a sign to get a new one!
Out with the old and in with the new!

Baked, with Scooby Doo
Finn The HUMAN!



Til Next time,

~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.