Comics Roundup #22: Favorite Friendships in Media.

March 2, 2016

Hey Gang!

 I know there was a decent amount of changes made within the last two weeks. I think I'm finally happy with the way my site and blog have been designed and now I can get back to creating even more awesome content or you guys! If somehow, you missed my Pokemon Week Series, you can find it all right here. Today, I thought I would continue on sort of the same feel. Not cuddly creatures, but awesome friendships. Here's my thoughts about my five Favorite Friendships in Media. When I think Media I think about whatever is around us telling stories or information. So Comic books, Video Games, Anime, Television, Film and People fall into that category for me.

 Barbara and Frankie: If you have been following me for a while, you already know that I am absolutely in love with Tarr, Stewart and Fletcher's Batgirl series. One of the biggest reasons in the inclusivity of its cast and the friendship between Barb and Frankie. I love that we begin the comic with them, and that she eventually transforms from a friend into an ally. I don't want to give away too much just in case you haven't read the series (You really SHould!)



 Spencer and Aria: Pretty Little Liars is about a group of five friends who harbor a secret and attmept to solve a murder. Just because you are friends with a group of people doesn't mean that you can't be closer friends with another person inside the group. That's Spencer and Aria. They've been through so much together and they have made it so far. I love Spencer's sharp wit and how Aria's optimistic views balance their friendship out nicely. They have their own duo adventures throughout the 6 seasons that they'e been together.



Veronica and Mac: Not going to wax on poetically about this duo. I know my blog has seen quite a bit of Veronica Mars. Needless to say, I am quite the fangirl. However, Veronica and Mac have been together since season 1, and they have held each other down since then. Mac with her computer skills was an absolute asset to Veronica during her "assistant sleuth" days and now helps her and her father in the Mars Private Investigation business. I love that Mac mellows out Veronica's sarcastic attitude and she always brings a fresh perspective to the table.



Flamcis and Vlora: Two fashion bloggers who found each other and have been a perfect fit sense. They travel, blog and Snapchat together and they seem like they have a really close bond. Definitely go check out their blogs if you haven't and add them on Snapchat, their adventures are awesome.


Dick and Wally: I have been re-watching Young Justice because its on Netflix, and ya'll know how much I love Dick (Grayson) already, but the relationship he has with Wally (Kid Flash) in that show is top notch. They literally go through everything together, from finding out that they're best friend is a clone, and responsible for Vandal Savage's destruction of Justice League's outer space reputation, they've been through a lot, and even super deep cover and the death of a loved one. They always have and always will, have each others back.


Who are some of your favorite friendships? Lets talk about it on #twitter 

See ya Next Time,

Stay Nerdy,

~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.