Giving Thanks

November 24, 2011



-MY FAMILY. Even though we fight, argue and don't always get along, I don't know what I would do without you.

-My little slice of heaven. No matter how bad I'm feeling my blog/shop/twitter is always there to cheer me up.

-My hobby. Even when It drives me crazy, I am thankful that I have the ability to create things. An without it I would probably go insane, running the streets.

-My sister. I know I already mentioned family. But In particular, She is my mental/slightly ebonically talented glue holding me together.  

-My job. No matter how much everything frustrates me, or how long I have to be there...I am still thankful for its presence in my life and the people that I work with. 

-My friends. You know who you are. Without you, I totally would have fallen apart. Thanks for keeping me together.


Mistress,
Spokhette




























































































Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.