First Look at Harjuku lovers for Target

November 7, 2011


  My bloglist is full of strong and influential women. A good portion of these blogs can be compartmentalized as Fashion/style, D.I.Y. Videogaming, and Needlecrafts. When I first started blogging it was to keep up with an important time in my life, and how I was going to deal with it. Then it changed to documenting my style and the way that it was progressing. Now it has progressed to talking about my "business" and Makeup. Now I'm trying to get back to my fashion roots. I love a good look book. I love to see what inspires another designer to create such amazing functional pieces of art.  So I decided to start today.
  I was catching up on my Gossip Girl. Which If you've been reading from the beginning you know that it is one of my favorite shows of all time. During one of the commercial breaks (gotta love Hulu)  I saw the commercial for Stefani's new line for Target. Let me just say two things about ms. Stefani. 1. ) She has never had an issue expressing herself.  2.) I would kill to own something she designed. Her ability to adapt her strain of wonky adorableness to something that the entire public can enjoy is definitely one her biggest assets.  Here is the commercial.

  Can I just say that this entire campaign is bloody brilliant??? It instantly caught my attention with the adorable fashions, the bright colors, and the 8-bit instantly spoke to my inner (not really) nerd.
You can see my favorite shots from their lookbook below, or you can click this link and see the whole one here. 





























 Is it bad that I am a 20 year old woman and I totally want the I heart nerds shoes and the sunglasses bag?? I don't have any little ones, but I can tell that this winter/ fall school year boys and girls alike are going to be stylin and Profillin. You can buy these items and more at your local Target starting the 13th.

Mistress Out,
Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Wow, those kids are stylish! :) cute blog.

    xo, Samantha
    http://theadventuresoftwosams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.