Glimpses and Glimmers #2

November 5, 2011















1.) A little boy walking his dog. They were very polite, and talked to me while I waited for my bus.
2.-6 )Graffiti  I saw while waiting for the bus o n my way to work.
7.) A really tall building.
8.) Some really stupid gangs graffiti on a trashcan. You are super cool bro, you control a trash receptacle.
9-12) More Graffiti.

If you haven't noticed, I love graffiti, I love photographing it, especially if I can actually catch the artist before they bail... They should sign their stuff. But I take pictures and post them online, to give them recognition because they deserve it, some of the stuff I've seen is amazing!!!

Photobucket

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.