One night at the movies

November 23, 2011

I thought I should clue you guys into the goings on of my weekend. It was very stressful and exciting. It was stressful because it was the first time I was with my dad in a while. He actually smiled. It was a very interesting night. Needless to say, It completely and utterly erased any thought in my mind that I might be a bad server.  We went out to eat, and Gianna and I went to see Breaking Dawn...It was highly awkward watching it with my younger sister.





 




Is it a shame, that I am exxxxcited for the pokemon Black and White movie to come out?

Mistress,
Photobucket

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.