Hiatus

August 30, 2012



Sorry for the lack of posts lately readers. Home life has been crazy rough. My work schedule is insane, moving into my apartment is starting to become more hassle than its worth, and to put a cherry on this dismal cake, my grandmother is in the hospital, and she's not getting anybetter. If I haven't been at work, I've been at the hospital with her, and it has taken up all my time, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I want to be able to enjoy my grandmother for as long as she's here, and if that means no blog, well then it is what it is.

  As soon, as I have some good news, I will post it here, and check Vulcan sugar and Spice for more recent updates, I have a whole slew of post ideas and D.I.Y.s when I get back.

Thanks for reading,
Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.