OOTD: Flowers + Hospitals

August 8, 2012

Today is kind of Bittersweet. It marks the day of getting back to my style blog roots, but it also marks the day I had to visit my grandmother in the hospital. 

1. I HATE HOSPITALS. 
2. I hate when someone I love is in the hospital.
3. Did I mention I HATE HOSPITALS?

 Something about them, just makes me wanna dry heave. I will salute and wave to a grave yard or a cemetery, but I can't stand being in a hospital for longer than an hour, today I was there for like 6.


Wearing: Ny&C oxford, Wet Seal strapless Dress


Keep my grandmother in your prayers please.
Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.