10 Things NOT to do: When taking a drivers test.

August 15, 2012


 One thing a lot of people say about me, is that I'm very good at dispersing advice. The only reason they think this is because I have a lot of experience failing at things. There fore, I decided to share!! So here is a new theme that I've had bouncing around my head for a while and am now just putting it into Motion.

  I took my drivers test today, and failed. So here are my top 10 things NOT to do when taking it.


1. Do NOT get a new car the day of the test.

2. Do NOT roll through. Stop at Every stop sign, count to 3 then go.

3. Do NOT Put-put. Be confident in your driving. 

4. Do NOT answer your phone. Your phone should be off the entire time.

5. Do NOT drive in a car that is not functioning properly. 

6. DO wear Comfortable Clothes.

7. DO listen to every instruction and ask questions when necessary.

8. DO drive in a car you're comfortable in.

9. DO do your hair so your Picture looks nice.

10. Do NOT wear your hair in your face.

Just keep these tips in mind and you'll be fine. Just take a deep breath and relax. Because you've been practicing all this time, no need to lose your cool now.

Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.