Tactical Tuesdays #2

August 7, 2012





New Music:

-The Beatles and Ke$ha -Tik Tok Together ( A doctor Dude Mashup)

-Nicki Minaj- Pound The Alarm

-Nicki Minaj- Masquerade

-No Doubt- Settle Down


New Blogs:

 -Vampy.bit me: Professional Cosplayer: Linda Le

 -This Fellow: Keiko Lynn's Adorable Boyfriend and his fashion sense is top notch.

 -Yaya Han: International Cosplayer



Cool stuff I found:

-Keiko Lynn's New Blog Layout!!














- This display of painted Comic Book Covers in my new apartment. Found at Meijers.



-Other cool things I want in my apartment: Also found at Meijers.




Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~





Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.