Catching up.

August 26, 2012


 I've been so busy this week, what with moving into my new place and my insane work schedule, I haven't really gotten a chance to keep up with my blogging schedule. But I just back from work and wanted to let you guys know a few cool things.

- I just reached over 10,000 views! Thank you guys sooo Much!!



- I am so excited for Elementary. A new Sherlock Holmes Reboot in which Watson is a woman. Granted, I'm totally still waiting on them both being female. But Hey A female Watson is a step in the right direction.

- Just Started Season 3 of Doctor Who. I like Donna. She's funny, feisty, kind of reminds me of my mom. I can totally admit that I cried a bit at the loss of Rose. Why couldn't the doctor just tell her that he loved her? Why is that always such a big deal for guys? Why can't they just say how they feel. 



Until next Time,
Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.