Learn about me: My top 10 movies

August 21, 2012



 Hello readers!
   I thought I would start this week off with a little about me segment. I'm going to talk about my favorite 10 movies. This is in order of my top favorite on down. These are movies that I've seen multiple times, and some of these I can recite from beginning to end because I've seen them so many times! Without further a do!


    1. Clue (1985)

    2. Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf (1988)

     3. Who framed Roger Rabbit? (1988)

    4. Star Trek (2011)
      
     5.  Batman (1966)
     
     6. Center Stage (2000)

     7. Murder by Death (1976)

     8. The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)

     9. The Cheap Detective (1978)

     10. X-men: First Class ( 2011)

So here are my favorites, Why don't you write up your own and paste the link in the comment box? I'm always looking for new movies to watch.

Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.