5 Days of Halloween: Bunny Rabbit

October 26, 2015

Hey Gang!
 I had the brilliant idea of doing some super simple and easy Halloween costume ideas for every day leading up to Halloween. These are all work appropriate, and cost very little to do. I actually had these bunny rabbit ears laying around the house from a left over costume, but going out to pick them up shouldn't be more then 5 bucks.I used Bite Lipstick in Lingonberry for the nose, and I used Nyx's Big Fat Marker Eyeliner in Black for the whiskers.

Gamer, Costumer, Bunny Rabbit


If you plan on dressing up every day until Halloween tell me what you'll be down below or we can talk about it on Twitter!!!


Nerdette At Large

 Stay Nerdy,

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.