Handheld Mistress #33: Whats in your system?

October 26, 2015

Hey Gang!
Spokhette holding Final Fantasy XIII and The Evil Within for the PS3
 I know its been a while since I've written but I am really am trying to create some new content for ya'll! This week was just really crazy, two doubles in a row, and hardly any time to write for the blog at all. I can't believe the year is going by so fast, its going to be over soon! I've actually been using the time that I haven't been blogging to start working on ideas for the end of the year, and the upcoming year. But without further ado, onto all the games, I've been dying to tell you all about!

Screenshot of Battle in Persona Q for the 3DS
  I had been playing Persona Q for quite some time. I like the characters, the Music, the game play. I got my entire team to about level 9 but I keep running into these king Beetle monsters in the third level of the labyrinth and they keep massacring me. After three days of failures, I decided to put it away and take a breather. Then I stopped into Gamestop on a whim and picked up The Evil Within and Final Fantasy XIII for my Playstation 3. I haven't played Final Fantasy before because I wasn't a fan of their drop down RPG system. This one seems much faster and less structured, I'm more willing to give it a chance, and they way they have it, the game seems to move pretty fast, which I like.
Loading Screen for The Evil Within.

  I was so excited about The Evil Within, I had heard such great things about it, and some many other gamers were talking about it, I had such a hard time finding it, and then after a couple of months, there it was in Gamestop, in the clearance aisle. Of course, I just had to get it. I tried to play it a couple of days ago, at night, but I didn't get very far. I got about as far as grabbing the keys, but I can't figure out to get away after stabbing him, I'm always getting caught, and then subsequently getting my head chopped off!
Screenshot of Conversation with Barnham in Professor Layton V.S. Ace Attorney for the 3DS.
 I picked up some new games for my 3DS too. Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 and Code of Princess.I've been spending most of my 3DS playing time between those two and Professor Layton Vs. Ace Attorney. I even got meet the high inquisitor, if I do say so myself, I totally see her as a future cosplay. I can't believe I hadn't tried any lego games before but the Harry Potter one is pretty fun and simple. I love the game play, and I love the puzzles. I haven't gotten to Hogwarts yet, I'm right in the middle of
Group shot of Final Fantasy XIII, The Evil Within for Ps3, Lego Harry Potter years 1-4 and Code of Princess for 3DS
the Gringotts Level. As far as Code of Princess goes, it was pretty much smooth sailing, I absolutely love the hack and Slash element to this RPG, its almost perfect. The only thing I don't like is that I have started walking around with a team of four, but none of those players are there to help me in battle. It's always just me, so I keep dying about the boss Semble, I think he cheats, so I've been pretty much stuck there for the last couple of days.



What have you guys been playing? I'm dying find more gamers who blog. So if you do leave your url in the comments!! Or any of my Social Media!


Nerdette At Large

Until Next Time Gang.

 Stay Nerdy,

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.