Series #13: Fall Television

October 5, 2015

Hey Gang!
 I know I have been a little behind on keeping up with great content for you guys! I have so many ideas floating in my head and I've had some issues moving from my head into fruition, but I've been working on that, and I can't wait to show you guys everything I've got planned. For Starters, Telling you all about how much I am loving television this fall.

Rosewood: Can we talk about how amazing Rosewood is? Ya'll know I love a good mystery show. Heck, I can even get behind a good police procedural. But this, is in a league of its own. Comedy. Intelligence, Diversity, and open sexuality representation. I love Detective Via. There isn't a single character introduced that I don't like. Its the first show I go to when I hit Hulu.



Scream Queens: The trailers for this show all summer, made me so excited. Neicy Nash, Keke Palmer, the sarcasm, the Humor. I couldn't wait for this bloody show to start. (pun unintended) Now that it's here, The vocabulary is problematic, and Emma Robert's Character is beyond grating. I'm really waiting for her to get chopped up like seriously. I swear Neicy and Keke make the show for me. But this past episode with "the Ghetto rules", the golf fraternity, baseball bats, and Backstreet Boys. Like I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard.




Empire: When Season one was airing, I somehow missed out. Thanks to hulu, I was able to watch all the missed episodes in one go, a single day. I was so hooked. Now season two is here and I have to watch one episode a week like everyone else and I'm DYING....I need to know that everything is going to be ok. I need Luscious to forgive Trey, He literally poured his heart and soul into the company, like it wouldn't be there without him, lets be truthful.



Scandal: I have a love/hate relationship with Scandal. I am so tired of Olivia and Fitz relationship. It irks me because there are so many things wrong with it. I really really wanted her to be with Jake. I wanted her to be able to bask in the sun, and Fitz isn't able to give her that. Giving Mellie divorce papers in season 5 is too little too late in my opinion.



What Television shows are you guys watching? I'm always up for watching something new! Tell me all about it on Twitter and Google +

Nerdette At Large



 Stay Nerdy,

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.