5 Days of Halloween: Peppermint Butler

October 28, 2015

Hey Gang!
 Today I was Peppermint Butler, it didn't go over very well. Mostly because I don't think people watch Adventure Time where I work. No one seemed to know who I was supposed to be, and then the other half didn't really ask at all. They probably just thought I was really weird. Over all I liked it, and that's all that matters right? I changed the red bowtie instead to put in my hair and I think it looked better and more girly that way. I made the triangles on the side of my face with red lipstick and they stayed pretty darn well. A little too well. My face is a little red from all the scrubbing,


What did you dress up as today? Tell me on Twitter!!

Nerdette At Large
 Stay Nerdy,

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.