Costume Shopping

March 9, 2013

I went shopping with my girls today. We were planning a birthday party, at a skate park. For an 8 year old, she is totally into princesses, So My friends decided we would chaperone and dress up as princesses and like help out with the party, which I'm super excited about, and its like a week from now. So Robin, Ebony and I are: Cinderella, Ariel and Aurora. We had WAY too much fun there. I took plenty of photos, even made videos of Costumed Sword fights. Can't wait to show off the pictures of the party, its going to be way too much fun.


Nothing better than getting in costume and being goofy with your best buddies.

Mistress Out,
Spokhette!

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.