Welcome to August!

August 1, 2014

Time has been passing so quickly guys! I can't believe it's already August, Before you know it, it will be September (Alex's Birthday) and then October (Halloween)! We finally got ourselves completely packed up and out of that super tiny apartment, and now we are on the search for the perfect house for us. Lots of cool things coming up in August though guys! I kinda out did myself this time.

-Gamer Famelle Interviews all lined up:
 - XoMia
 - Girlhero.net
 - Bring More Yarn

-I wish he was real:
 - My love for Sean Connery's Bond
 - Darien Shields

-Fangirling:
 - Lt. Nyota Uhura
 - Ororo Munroe
 - Selina Kyle

-Sew Nerdy #1

-The Handheld Mistress is Back and Better than ever!:
 - Game Streaming (The future?)
 - 2DS overview (Mint Green)
 - Professor Layton V.S. Ace Attorney
 - Pokemon X/Y: Wifi Battle systems

- Style posts have arisen from the dead.


Until Next time my dolls,
~Stay Nerdy~
 ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.