Me and The Whore of Canopis

September 6, 2011

Today, I was finally able to go to the Cleopatra exhibit! It was actually leaving my city tomorrow, and I've wanted to see it since forever! Trying to drag my boyfriend to it for Ages, but he's always busy! Unfortunately, I couldn't take photos in there...I was soo sad, Just the things they found was amazing!!! Even as a history major, I learned some new things. So I was able to get some pictures! Not of the exhibit, but the entrance, and a few outside designs. Here are some pictures I took.











 As We entered the musuem, I waited for my mother to purchase the tickets 4 for $92! I saw this!
Unfortunately, two days ago this exhibit left our humble museum. This is the 2nd fashion exhibit in my city I have MISSED! What have I got to do! To make sure, that I actually make it to one of them!!!  I am currently working on my welcome to September to do list...

Mistress Out


Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.