(smack!) I told you we should have worn a costume!!

September 17, 2011

Today, my father sister and I went to the Comic expo downtown. Even though it was only in its 2nd year, it was packed!! It was difficult getting around the deal room but we managed. There were plenty of people dressed up and I got lots of pictures! The panels, were a little on the dry side, and they only had table top gaming, But I still really enjoyed myself. We even saw fam! So here are the pictures we took.










 I also Bought Some buttons and a few comics. I mean, Why come to a convention if you aren't going to shop right??  So here's What I got! It also Includes pictures of my sewing parts for my machine I am sooo excited!!


I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them!   8 bit darlings, Round faced scoundrels, and cropped comic book pages?? How could I say no?
the Comics I got were only a dollar! .50 cents a piece!!! Super Geeked! 
All in all it was a good day. It's been a really long time since I spent quality time with my dad and little sister. So It was nice to get away. and here's my face of the day!!! Told You it was going to be a one stop shop.



I know you guys are probably wondering whats up with the new name. I broke up with my boyfriend a few days ago and figured that I needed a new, fresh start. So Here I am! Don't worry  about me readers, I am perfectly fine. and Plan on keeping myself very busy in the next coming months. 

Sincerely,
Spokhette

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.