F.ace O.f T.he D.ay: Weekly Review

October 9, 2012


 Hello Readers!!! This week has been soooo crazily hectic. I started my new job, and then I've been working the job I already have. I counted up the hours from each job and then added them together for the week. It equals 95 hours. JUST THIS WEEK. So you can see why I haven't been blogging, there's not much time for anything else other than sleeping, and I'm barely getting any of that. So the time has come the walrus said to talk of many things: Makeup. Here are the looks that I wore through out the week, since I literally decided to make my self so busy that I didn't get to write them up for you during this entire week.

-Urban Decay: Purple Haze
-Ulta: Sapphire Blue Eyeliner
-Sephora: Jumbo eyeliner Emerald
-Urban Decay: Electric 

(Was totally channeling the Joker)
-Urban Decay: Narcotic
-Urban Decay: Purple Haze
Ulta: Sapphire Blue Eyeliner

Claire's: Golden Yellow
Urban Decay: Gash

Claire's: Golden Yellow
Claire's: Hot Pink
Claire's: Forest Green


Urban Decay: Golden City
Urban Decay: Electric
Urban Decay: Purple Haze. 



Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~!

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.