Tactical Tuesdays #8

October 23, 2012


I know I know I missed last week but look at it this way! You get double bang for your buck!

New Music:

-Cher Lloyd: Oath


-Watsky Ft. Wax: Kick Monday (in the nutsack)


-Tablo: Thankful Breath


- G-Dragon Ft. Tablo : Light it up



New Blogs:

Kawaii D.I.Y.: Kaila shows you how to make the most darlingist things I've ever seen. I'm itching to get started on her mini tophat tutorial.

Jenny Bevlin: Jenny Shows you adorable d.i.y's like her polka dotted jeans.

Style.che: Style Blog


Things I want:

-A CAR!!! I'm looking into a mazda, but honestly? I'm REALLY REALLY ready to start driving.

-One of those super adorable briefcase backpacks, that seem to be standard, in high school student centered anime.

- My first online sale. 


Allons-y
Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~


Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.