Halloween

September 15, 2012


 Hello lovely readers!!

   Halloween is upon us. Yes I know its next month, yes I know we have exactly 48 days until Halloween. But That is Prep time ladies and gentleman. Time to put yourselves into the playing field. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays. So I thought in keeping with my tradition that I would do a little halloween themed series.

- Different Costume Choices. ( These will be NERDY) I will not apologize!

- Cool Party Games and Favors. 

- Makeup Looks and Tutorials.

- And a Whole Slew of cool things that have to deal with Samhain.

Keep a lookout.

Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.