Tactical Tuesdays # 4

September 4, 2012



 I know It's been a minute since I've done one of these, but that just means that I have double the amount of stuff to show you! So without further ado since this edition is huge here goes nothing!

New Music:

-Wonder Girls: Girlfriend


-Big Bang: Feeling

-G-Dragon: That XX

-Teen Top: To you

-Rainbow: Kiss

-Florence + the Machine: Drumming Song

-Analogue Monsta- Time To


New Blogs:

-Pugly Pixels: Coding Help and e-Courses

-Dream in Vintage: Indie Business Owner and Vintage Fashion by Ashlee

-Word Addict: Personal Style Blogger Tammie, introduces you to cute looks and new Vocabulary!

-Boys are Idiots: A personal Write up from a 23 year old damsel.



Things I want:

Puglypixels' Css E-Course


Ipod Classic 160gb in white


To Finish Doctor Who re-runs so I can watch the Season PREMIERE!


Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.