30 days of Knitting: Day Fve

September 5, 2012

How long did it take from the time you learned to knit to finish your first project?

    I learned how to knit about 2 or 3 years ago. During that time I liked the aesthetic of knitting, How my needles looked in my hand and how I looked while knitting, but I was not a fan of the turn out, and it took me FOREVER to figure out how to cast off properly. So all the pieces I did work on and come close to finishing I was unable to wear for fear of unraveling. 

  I'd say it took about 2 to 3 months of continuous knitting to complete a  project.  But Boy when I did I felt amazing!!! I'd felt like I'd taken on the world and had won, and believe you me, there is nothing in the word like it. 



Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.