Minty Plaid! A D.I.Y. Nail Tutorial

September 10, 2012


 Hello Readers, I'm really starting to come into my own these past couple of days. I don't have anything to do until work tonight, so I decided to watch some new music videos and paint my nails. Today is a super easy tutorial, it just takes a little patience is all.


Step One: Gather supplies.

- Mint Green Nail Polish
-White Nail Polish
- Scotch tape 4 pieces for each nail
-PATIENCE

Step Two: Paint All Nails White
- Make Sure it Dries Completely. COMPLETELY!

Step Three: Place Tape strips on nails.
- They should make a tic tac to board on your finger, like plaid.

Step Four: Paint ALL nails Mint Green. Over the Tape.
-Wait to dry.
- Usually Mint is very light, you might need more than one coat.

Step Five: If your nails are COMPLETELY dry, remove the tape and enjoy your design.

Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.