30 days of Knitting: Day 7

September 7, 2012

What is your least Favorite knitted piece?


         My least favorite knitted piece would have to be My very first knitted Bows. When I first started to knit and crochet it was to make cute adorable hair accessories for myself. These knitted bows came out so completely uneven and unkilter that they survive only in a prison of my own making in a place I dare not mention aloud. There are no pictures, no evidence except for he actual pieces, I kep them for the simple fact that I never wanna make anything else so lack luster again n all my life. 

Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.