30 Days of Knitting: Day One

September 1, 2012

What was your first finished Project?



My first finished Knit project was a pink and white neck warmer. I was inspired by Twinkie Chan's Diagonal peppermint Scarf. I was really happy with it, I wore it until the wear and tear created unfixable holes. I have yet to remake it, I might do that this winter...

My First finished Crochet Project was a red and white striped purse. It was completely done in single crochet, I was sooo happy when I completed it, I wore it everywhere. I still have it, I called it the candy Striper and it is still a pattern that I use when people commission purses from me.


Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.