Nerdette Minute #1: I create videos on Youtube!

September 24, 2015

Hey Gang!

 I can't believe I didn't think about this before. On days, when I'm not blogging normally Tuesday and Thursday, I'll be posting my youtube videos' here! I have quite a stack, and I can't believe I didn't think to put them on my actual blog but ya know, I can be pretty dense sometimes. You can see my entire archive at my youtube channel, but for now I'll give you the newest video! I'm ranting about the awesomeness that is Pokemon Go! Do you have a favorite pokemon? Leave it below, lets talk about it!



Nerdette At Large
 Stay Nerdy,

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.