We Gone Rockx5 Pretty Lady

March 9, 2011

  Yesterday was a spring break party, that one of my closetst friends were throwing. I am going to upload those pictures tomorrow, but today, My mothers car began working so she wanted to go for a drive. Her car hasn't been working in almost a year. So it was quite a relief for her to be able to drive her own car.  So basically we just went around and drived aimlessly. We Went to Deals, hancock Fabrics, We got some really cool and soft plaid fabric that we are going to make a jersey Tie Halter Dress out of. I also found this book called stuff, and it had plenty of the most adorable felt creatures I've ever SEEN! Plus I found this super super cute/ baby-like dinosaur fabric. That I wanted really bad, but I couldn't figure out what I should make it into. So I decided to take a picture of it and come back for it later. But here's what I wore and discovered today.

This is what I wore.
Top, Jacket and Jeans all from CHARLOTTE RUSSE.

Wonderfully,
Gabriella

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.