Farewell...

May 23, 2017

Hey Gang!


  Hello! If you are seeing this blog post, then that means you have come across my old blog. The original home for Nerdette At Large. I had a lot of fun here, and made a lot of memories. In the end, blogger was not the proper place to do what I needed.
 I'm not sure if you came across this page, from some old social media, but perhaps you were just browsing and came across me. I'm happy to have you. I would like to direct you to my new home.

www.Spokhette.com
www.Spokhette.com
Twitter.com/Spokhette
Instagram.com/Spokhette
Youtube.com/user/vulcansugarandspice



 I hope you enjoy your stay. Stay a while and read through my old archives. I was a pretty unique blogger back in the day. The content hasn't really changed, just the way I relay it. When You are ready for something new perhaps you'll stop by the New Nerdette At Large.


www.spokhette.com
www.spokhette.com
Twitter.com/spokhette
instagram.com/spokhette
youtube.com/user/vulcansugarandspice.


So long old blog,
You served me well.


~ Spokhette!~



Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.