Nerdette Minute #49: Mini Shopping Haul and Sabrina

May 18, 2017

Hi Gang!

 It's been like 3 weeks since my last youtube video. I am the worst, Burr. I just have to chalk all this up to my crazy 2nd job taking up all of my free time. Luckily, there is only one more shift and then I will be free for 3 whole months! I won't know what to do with the free time. I plan on using it exclusively to work on my content.


 In this video, I talk about the stuff I got from Hot Topic and Rockin Rooster Comics. I fangirl about the revival of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina and the super cute Baymax ringer top I got. Make sure you subscribe so you don't miss out!



Have you read Sabrina Yet? 

Until Next Time, Stay Nerdy, ~Spokhette!~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.