I want to be seen with a fresh pair of eyes

April 29, 2011

   I love chilling with friends. I honestly try and get away from home as many times an as long as possible as I can. Don't misunderstand me, that's not because I don't like my family, and it's not like I don't like where I live. But its nice to get away every now and again. Even though, I think I'd be one of those people who like to fly the coop and never come back, I will always be a home grown girl. So, I know I try an get out a lot and spend lots of time with my boyfriend and best friends,  its always good to come back home and recharge my batteries. After being at work for 5 hours, I just felt like throwing my hair into a ponytail, and slipping into a t-shirt and short cut offs.
    So Here's what I wore today, when I got back to my house, an did a bunch of boring "girl" chores. Like Laundry an dishes, an I have to reclean my room again, because of moving everything from my dorm room and now there's just a bunch of extra junk in my room that needs to be resorted. UGH, it seems like my room can't stay clean for more than a few days.



                                        Don't forget to hype up my looks on Chictopia!!!
Sincerely,
Gabriella

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.