Moving into the Batcave! ( Photo Heavy )

June 10, 2013

This Week I have finally moved into the new Batcave, with my roomie!! With all the excitement plus work I am totally worn out!! But my roomie is the best and has gotten my room organized to perfection, Except for my clothes that is, because I just have "TOOO MANY for her to manage."- She says. In celebration of the newest Life choice, I have decided to document it here on VSS!










 It's So comfortable and perfect, I didn't even know what to say> I think I'll pick Young Jeezy tickets as a thanks you. Not my taste, but she's loves him *shrug* To each their own I suppose.

Any recent remodels readers?!

Thanks for Reading,
Mistress Out,
~Spokhette~!

You can find me here:

~Instagram~

~Twitter~

Post a Comment

It makes me happy when you guys comment. Please do not hesitate to come say hi!!

Social

Latest Instagrams

Photo On Flickr

About Us

© Nerdette At Large. Design by FCD.